Read or Download Apache Cookbook PDF
Similar system administration books
Scholars who're starting reviews in know-how want a robust beginning within the fundamentals sooner than relocating directly to extra complex expertise classes and certification courses. The Microsoft know-how affiliate (MTA) is a brand new and cutting edge certification music designed to supply a pathway for destiny good fortune in know-how classes and careers.
Cisco designed the Internetwork working procedure (IOS) to conform to many various events, that is a part of the explanation it has such a lot of instructions - the legit documentation fills greater than a foot of shelf area! Cisco box handbook: Router Configuration extracts the main primary router instructions from that physique of documentation and, with out dumbing them down in any respect, offers them in a manner that is super priceless to those that wish basic solutions approximately what they should do as a way to make their gear do what they need.
JavaServer Faces (JSF) is the normal Java EE expertise for construction net person interfaces. It presents a strong framework for constructing server-side functions, permitting you to cleanly separate visible presentation and alertness common sense. JSF 2. zero is a huge improve, which not just provides many helpful positive factors but additionally enormously simplifies the programming version by utilizing annotations and “convention over configuration” for universal projects.
- Pro SQL Server 2008 Administration
- Security Administration III NGX
- MCSE Windows 2000 server study guide: exam 70-215
- Site Reliability Engineering: How Google Runs Production Systems
Additional resources for Apache Cookbook
In Apache terms, this format is: "%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b" That is, it logs the client's hostname or IP address, the name of the user on the client (as defined by RFC 1413 and if Apache has been told to snoop for it with an IdentityCheck On directive), the username with which the client authenticated (if weak access controls are being imposed by the server), the time at which the request was received, the actual HTTP request line, the final status of the server's processing of the request, and the number of bytes 39 40 of content that were sent in the server's response.
5 Logging Client MAC Addresses Problem You want to record the MAC (hardware) address of clients that access your server. Solution This cannot be logged reliably in most network situations and not by Apache at all. 45 46 Discussion The MAC address is not meaningful except on local area networks (LANs) and is not available in wide-area network transactions. When a network packet goes through a router, such as when leaving a LAN, the router will typically rewrite the MAC address field with the router's hardware address.
1. Click on Network Places. 2. In the righthand pane of the Windows Explorer window, you should see an item named Add Network Place. Double-click on this item. 3. 1 with the correct name of the server on which you installed mod_dav. 4. After clicking on Next, give this location any name you like or keep the default. 5. After completing the dialog, Windows Explorer should open a new window with the name you selected in the previous step. The window should be empty, which makes sense since the directory is.