By Antoni Olivé (auth.), Oscar Pastor, João Falcão e Cunha (eds.)
This booklet constitutes the refereed court cases of the seventeenth foreign convention on complicated info structures Engineering, CAiSE 2005, held in Porto, Portugal in June 2005.
The 39 revised complete papers offered have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from 282 submissions. The papers are equipped in topical sections on conceptual modeling, metamodeling, databases, question processing, method modeling and workflow platforms, standards engineering, version transformation, wisdom administration and verification, internet companies, internet engineering, software program checking out, and software program caliber.
Read Online or Download Advanced Information Systems Engineering: 17th International Conference, CAiSE 2005, Porto, Portugal, June 13-17, 2005. Proceedings PDF
Similar technique books
Cellular robotics has before interested by concerns like layout of controllers and robotic undefined. it really is now able to include theoretical equipment from dynamical structures concept, data and procedure id to provide a formalized technique in keeping with quantitative analyses and machine types of the interplay among robotic, job and atmosphere.
Entire reference paintings on automated structure amendment which wll be beneficial whilst taking classes at universities, and to CAD and circuit engineers and engineering managers.
- Domain Decomposition Methods in Science and Engineering XVI
- Mitsubishi Pajero: Электрические схемы
- Capacitor Step-Up Transformer
- Modeling and Analysis of CH HVAC
- Optical Fiber Communications
Extra resources for Advanced Information Systems Engineering: 17th International Conference, CAiSE 2005, Porto, Portugal, June 13-17, 2005. Proceedings
5. The collection of models for specifying a user interface [12,13] • taskModel: is a model describing the interactive task as viewed by the end user interacting with the system. A task model represents a decomposition of tasks into sub-tasks linked with task relationships. Therefore, the decomposition relationship is the privileged relationship to express this hierarchy, while temporal relationships express the temporal constraints between sub-tasks of a same parent task. • domainModel: is a description of the classes of objects manipulated by a user while interacting with a system.
283-294.  Olivé, A. “Derivation Rules in Object-Oriented Conceptual Modeling Languages”. Proc. CAiSE 2003, LNCS 2681, pp. 404-420.  Olivé, A. “Integrity Constraints Definition in Object-Oriented Conceptual Modeling Languages”. Proc. ER 2003, LNCS 2813, pp. 349-362.  Olivé, A. “On the Role of Conceptual Schemas in Information Systems Development”. Proc. Ada Europe 2004, LNCS 3063, pp. 16-34.  Olivé, A. “Definition of Events and Their Effects in Object-Oriented Conceptual Modeling languages”.
Furthermore, it has repeatedly been shown to provide a good benchmark for the analysis of modelling languages and language constructs [21, 22, 23, 8, 24]. Bunge  proposes that the world is made up of things which physically exist in the world. A thing possesses individual properties, each of which corresponds to a property in general. For example, being colored red is an individual property of a particular thing; color is a property in general. Properties are either intrinsic or mutual. g. g.
Advanced Information Systems Engineering: 17th International Conference, CAiSE 2005, Porto, Portugal, June 13-17, 2005. Proceedings by Antoni Olivé (auth.), Oscar Pastor, João Falcão e Cunha (eds.)